ALAMANDER AFTER SCHOOL
We believe that after a long day at school, kids need space to build community, play and explore their interests. We work on many projects and experiments like cooking, performing and creating, however our goal is not to fit another activity into an already full day. Alamander After School is a chance for us all to be together, to figure out how to listen, talk and play with each other during a part of the day when kids are often at capacity.
ABOUT OUR DIRECTOR
Nancy Fenelon will be the Alamander After School Director. Nancy is an experienced educator and playwright. She believes in children as self directed learners, and loves to foster creativity and community through fun and engaging activities.
Nancy has worked at Alamander the last two years, and has taught at the Brooklyn Free School and other NYC schools. She has also spent time teaching abroad in Abu Dhabi and Haiti. She holds a BA In English Language Arts & Theater and an MS in Childhood Education and Special Education. She loves reading, writing, and cooking.
- After School is at 372 Clinton Avenue
- Pricing for after school is $30 a day, to be paid on a trimester schedule.
- We follow the public school calendar for school closings
- We pick up from PS 20, Arts and Letters, and PS 11. If your child has a bus that can drop off near the Brooklyn Free School, let us know and we will do our best to make it work!
- We have reduced tuition spots ($20 a day) available for families receiving federal assistance.
.If you know you'd like your child to be with us, please register soon as our After School program is likely to fill up!